Buying or Selling a Pharmacy Business
Blacks Solicitors’ specialist Pharmacies team provide pragmatic legal advice to companies and individuals looking to buy or sell a pharmacy business in the UK.
If you are buying or selling a pharmacy business, Blacks’ expert Pharmacy team can guide you through the whole process from agreeing terms with the other party to completion and beyond. This can include:
- Obtaining change of ownership/fitness to practice consent from NHS England (via PCSE)
- Preparing Heads of Terms
- Assisting you with the Due Diligence process
- Preparing Share Purchase or Asset Purchase Agreements
- Advising on the transfer of employees (TUPE)
- Advising on the transfer of pharmacy premises
If you are thinking of buying or selling a pharmacy business and would like more information about Blacks’ services, or for a free no obligation discussion, please email or call our Pharmacies team today on 0113 227 9341.