Federating, Joint Ventures and other Collaborative Arrangements
Blacks Solicitors’ specialist Medical Practices team regularly provide practical, cost-effective legal advice to GP Partnerships in relation to Federations, Joint Ventures and other Collaborative Arrangements.
At Blacks our clients’ interests are paramount and we use our experience and skills to work with them on an agreed strategy; providing consistently clear advice, at realistic prices. Some of the ways in which we can help are listed below:
If you are thinking of forming a Federation with other medical practices, we can advise you on:
- The best legal framework for the formation of the Federation
- Preparing bespoke Articles of Association or other constitutional documentation
- Ways to engage with prospective members of a Federation.
If you wish to embark on a specific project with other medical practices or healthcare providers, then we can advise you on the best way to achieve your aims. For example, we can advise on:
- Pharmacy Joint Ventures
- Setting up GP provider companies
- Employment issues such as managing the transfer of staff from one organisation to another.
Other Collaborative Arrangements
In addition, we can also help GP Surgery owners with the legal issues arising from Collaborative Arrangements with other medical practices or healthcare providers, including:
- Expense Sharing Arrangements
- Sharing employees
- Sharing premises and appointments.
If you are the owner of a GP Surgery / Medical Practice and would like more information about Blacks’ services, please email or call our Medical Practices team today on 0113 207 0000.