Blacks Solicitors’ regularly provide practical, cost-effective legal advice to dental practice owners across Yorkshire and throughout the UK.
Our team draws on a broad range of skills and experience from across the Firm, so we can always find the right person to advise you. Some of the ways in which we can help are listed below:
- Associate Agreements (including Licence to Occupy surgery premises, use of equipment, relationships with practice employees, time off, laboratory bills, and UDA targets)
- Buying or selling a dental practice
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Debt Recovery
- Employment Law
- Expense Sharing Agreements
- Property Disputes
- Surgery Premises
Our team also advise dental practice owners in relation to bringing, or defending, Court proceedings; however we always avoid the need to go to Court wherever possible by using Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), which can include Arbitration, Mediation, or simple negotiation.
In addition to the above we also advise practice owners in relation to their personal legal needs, including:
- Family Law
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- Wills & Probate (including Inheritance & Will disputes)
If you are the owner of a dental practice and would like more information about Blacks’ services, or for a free no obligation discussion, please email or call us today on 0113 207 0000.